SpringBreak Flower Farm is committed to providing employees with a work environment that is respectful, flexible, challenging and fun, so they in turn can offer our customers the very best in quality and customer service.
Being a cohesive team and supporting one another is pivotal to our success. If you like working with others and are enthusiastic, then we want you on our team!
We operate seasonally from March to September and have a number of full and part-time employment opportunities. We value our returning employees and as such, new opportunities may be somewhat limited year-to-year. However, positions do open up and we encourage those interested to email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining interest and availability.
SpringBreak Flower Farm
2018 Employment Opportunities
Our summer opportunities have now been filled, with the exception of the following:
1. Wedding Crew – Work commences mid-June and ends Sept 30th. Duties are 'soup to nuts' and include setting up tables and chairs, setting guest tables, setting out wedding décor, trimming floral baskets, sweeping floors and yes, even cleaning bathrooms on occasion. Work is on Saturdays and possibly long week-end Sundays. Hours of work are generally 10 am to approximately 4 pm.
· Ability to hustle – work is at a fast pace;
· Strong team work skills; and
· Ability to take direction and execute.
2. Bartenders, Weddings and Special events – Work commences mid-June through to end of September. Duties include bar set-up and clean-up at the end of the event. Serving poured drinks, beer and wine (no blended drinks). Other duties include bussing tables (removing drink cups and cans) throughout the evening, may involving setting out the mid-night snack if required.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· ProServe certification
· Good physical condition; able to carry 30 lb cases of alcohol and buckets of ice, long hours on feet
· Clean and next in appearance, excellent personal hygiene
Please email your resume with a cover letter or note outlining the position(s) you are applying for and your availability for work. Email: email@example.com
Resumes and cover letters can also be dropped off at the greenhouse durning regular business hours.